Inside Sales Representative
Who are We?
Genomenon is a genomic health IT company that keeps pace with the constant advancements made in genomics and connects that research to patient DNA to help diagnose and treat patients with rare genetic diseases and cancer. We save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable through our SaaS product Mastermind and custom data curation projects.
General Summary of Duties
This role is responsible for coordinating commercial aspects of our customer relationships including: sales prospecting for new clients, lead follow-up and qualification, quotes, processing orders, and working closely with customers to understand their requirements.
A key customer will be clinical genetics testing labs as the Mastermind Genomic Search Engine is used to accelerate diagnosis, increase diagnostic yield, and assure repeatability in reporting genetic testing results.
Key Duties Include
- Outbound prospecting for new client opportunities through phone, direct email, and web-based marketing activities.
- Manage and qualify incoming sales leads from outbound prospecting and incoming leads, understanding customer requirements.
- Match product offers to meet prospects’ needs, present and demonstrate solutions.
- Issue price quotes and close sales orders with new prospects.
- Track sales metrics and results against goals.
- Perform other duties as required to help the Genomenon team achieve its objectives.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Working knowledge of genetics in clinical decision making.
- Experience in Biotech inside sales, including ability to close sales over the phone.
- Proficient in personal computer skills such as MS Office and CRM databases.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self motivated with a strong desire to learn new skills and excel.
- Desire and ability to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- $40,000 and $50,000 Base with an on target earning of $75,000 to $85,000
- Company pays a portion of employee health insurance through BCBS.
- Array of benefit options available through our PEO more similar to larger company offerings.
- 15 PTO days / 8 paid holidays.
- Incentive Stock Option plan.
- Work remote with up to quarterly visits to the office.
- Mac Laptop provided.
- Friendly work environment.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com