Sr. Account Manager
Who are We?
Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases. Mastermind Genomic Landscapes inform pharmaceutical and bio-pharma companies on precision medicine development, deliver genomic biomarkers for clinical trial target selection, and support CDx regulatory submissions with empirical evidence.
Genomenon was named 2020 Global Company of the Year in Clinical Genomics Interpretation by Frost & Sullivan.
General Summary of Duties
This position will be a key contributor to the sales team for Genomenon to achieve our revenue growth goals. This position requires a sales-savvy, highly motivated person with experience in NGS and bioinformatics solution sales to help drive the company’s sales efforts. This role will be an individual contributor position reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Business Development. The key focus of this role is to sell into Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies.
- Execute the sales efforts on key accounts and relationships with direct sales responsibility.
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts and develop a regional sales plan to achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis.
- Develop account strategies for identified target accounts
- Track & manage the sales process through each stage in the CRM to deliver consistent metrics and performance indicators of the sales team’s ability to achieve its goals.
- Travel as required (Conferences, Corporate meetings, Customer Meetings)
- Other duties as assigned to help the Genomenon achieve its objectives.
Required Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences required (Master’s preferred).
- Experience in bioinformatics & NGS solution sales to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Proven success in consistent sales quota achievement.
- Demonstrated track record in overachieving objectives.
- Experience driving and tracking sales and metrics through a CRM system
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Team motivator with strong work ethic and a “can-do” positive attitude.
- Strong verbal, written and email communications skills.
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team.