Spartan Innovations, L3C, is focused on helping to turn MSU innovations — ideas, technologies, creative activities — into successful Michigan businesses. Spartan Innovations provides five key resources to support the launch of more MSU start-ups:
- University-wide entrepreneurship education;
- Fellow stipends to support participation in hands-on new business learning situations;
- Mentors-in-residence to help manage new business start-up projects;
- Access to a network of external new venture investors; and
- Validation funding to support the earliest stages of MSU technology development.